Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding your information and being transparent about how we use your information to improve our services for the benefit of all our customers, employees, visitors to our premises and website and mobile application users.
Trade Street Desks offers a range of products and services for customers who rent space from us, Trade Street Desks members and customers who use Meeting Rooms booking services (together “Services”). We also provide links on our website and mobile application to other third-party service provider sites whose services are either integral to the Services, for example, broadband and telephony from Twisted Pair Technologies or, where not integral, are identified as Trade Street Desks preferred third-party suppliers. If you follow a link to any of those third-party websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third-party websites.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
The nature of our business means that we do require some personal details from our customers and website users. The type of data we collect depends on whether you are a prospective customer, a customer, a supplier or employee and can include name, contact number, email address or bank details.
We collect various types of information relating to our Services, including:
– Information you provide directly to us;
– Information we collect about your use of our Services; and
– Information we obtain from third-party sources such credit reference or identity
To help us better understand all our customers, and to tailor our range of product and services to meet the needs of individual customers, we will use the personal information you share with us, or which we collect, for example, what you searched for on the website, your search device or general location.
We use the information we collect to, among other things:
– Provide and manage the provision of the services you request;
– Understand the way you use our Services so that we can improve your experience;
and provide customised content and advertising.
2. How we share and protect your personal information
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information and to complying with all data protection laws. Whether you supply your personal information online, by mobile application, by email or in a letter, by phone or text, we will never use or share it without a lawful reason to do so. We will never sell your personal information.
We may share your information with:
- Affiliates – other entities that are within the Trade Street Desks Group.
- Third-party Service Providers – selected companies that provide services necessary for the effective use of our Services and operation of our business.
- Law enforcement and statutory requirements – when we are required to do so or to protect Trade Street Desks and users of its Services.
We take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
3. Your privacy rights and how to contact us
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.